Juan at Maria Inabel Sleeper Blankets are wearable blankets recommended for safety and restful sleep of infants age 3 months and up. They are generously sized, durable and lightweight– perfect for tropical weather. Each sleeper blanket is proudly handmade so no two will be exactly alike.
Inabel is a textile made by hand from a weaving process called Abel using antique wooden looms. The craft is handed down from generations from the centuries old tradition in the region of Ilocos, Philippines.
Benefits of Inabel Sleeper Blanket:
- For safety, comfort and restful sleep of your infant
- Breathable lightweight cotton fabric and soft cotton muslin is used to line the blanket
- Handwoven design allows air to gently circulate
- Can be opened all the way to the other side to allow for easy changing of diapers
- Generous length and width to allow for free movement of the legs
Approx US$30 (Additional shipping fees will apply for International Orders, please read guidelines HERE)
Proudly Handmade in the Philippines.
Handwoven Blanket: cotton polyester mix
Reverse – 100% cotton
*All Juan at Maria blankets are packaged in a pillow box with logo — perfect for gift-giving!